Tuesday, March 14, 2006

ON BENDED KNEE


I search and yearn for something more, my heart needs yet to find
Yet flesh holds back the blessings, my sin holds back and binds
The enemy is prowling, a lion so I hear
To steal my joy and happiness, my life he wants to tear
On bended knee I need to bow, before my king so strong
For I'm so weak and lost in me, I feel it's all so wrong
But in the hour of my despair, His breeze comes gently in
To take hold and captive, each hurt and every sin.
He'll take away all my pain, the turmoil, hate, and shame
God had a plan, for all man, His death was not in vain
My broken heart and empty life, He's longing now to fill
I'll give my heart so trustingly, and toss my headstrong will
He didn't want to be apart, our life to be so separate
But paid the price, a sacrifice, for me to be at rest
So now His gift, I must take, .... life eternally
This offering He gave to us, He'd do it all for ME
For I'm a daughter of the King, to him a Royal Queen
A precious child, now innocent, His blood has washed me clean.
Mrs. HoneyBee 1996
I can not believe it has been 10 years! I never realized how much He had to offer, and He'd show me so much more of Himself. God is gracious, and merciful! He has eternal treasures stored up for us, unlike anything the world has to offer! If we'd just trust Him!
Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. A-men.
1 Timothy 1:17

No comments: